Monday, June 1, 2009

Bitter days. . Literal ha. .

*This version is different from the original one, several lines were omitted. Visit Aikobeb's site for the infantile archive.

ROOTS OF YESTERDAY

after just about everything,
you'd give me this kind of feeling?
who the hell do you think you are?
you're just a person who's so far,
far enough to hurt me like what you're doing
you always keep me thinking
about something i couldn't completely understand
all i want is to hold your hand
is that too much to ask?
perhaps. i extremely need to take off my mask
to show what's inside this,
a heart longing for the much-awaited bliss.
i know our thing couldn't be forever
but i don't want to hear the word never
i beg you to please stay
utter everything you have to say
if our hearts have to let go,
please gently let my admiration flow
to the stream of ending as gradual
i wish our love was immortal
every morning, every night
couldn't get you out of my mind
it's getting harder and harder
for me to think it would soon be over
but somehow, through this poem, i'm saying i do cherish you
more than you could ever conceive or perceive
i sense a lot of butterflies everytime i think of you
smell your scent, the aroma of this and that
you're just my all
you make me fall so deep,
so immersed that i barely pay attention when you talk
don't know if i'd still hold on
or just get rid of you and move on
don't know if it's time to say goodbye
or stay here with you up high
i want you
your affection is just as few.

---------------------------------------------------

Not that suitable for my current status in life no more. God gave me something. Something so great. Surprisingly unusual. It's the greatest gift I've ever received in my entire life. . . . . . . . . . as a teen. Though it won't last longer than I wish, I know, I know, I know. . 

Lahat tayo makaka-receive ng magandang balita from Him, patience lang talaga kailangan. Yep, sounds conventional, ano?!! Pero that's the way it is. . Someday, you're gonna have that audacity to do something that your heart apparently loves to do. . Ssmile din kayo abot hanggang tenga.  AAAAYYYTTT?!! Ciao!! Mooooooore happiness and love for everyone. Hehe. Godspeed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment